- Possess a bachelor's degree (or higher) related to ergonomics from a recognized university
Candidates are required to submit a resume and a copy of post-secondary educational transcripts.
- Individuals with an interest in human factors/ergonomics research, development, application or teaching, who do not have a formal academic background in the area of ergonomics
A brief description of your interest in ergonomics is required.
- Individuals studying some aspect of human factors/ergonomics (full time or part time)
- For eligible ACE student members, in good standing, who have completed a certificate, diploma, undergraduate or graduate level degree, in an ergonomics/human factors or a related program. For the first membership renewal period immediately following graduation.
Endorsement is required by a member of the faculty of the institution.
Individual Membership Category
Applications received after July 1st are entitled to a 40% discount on first-year member dues, with the exception of student membership
|Full - $181.00*||Affiliate - $92.00*||Transitional - $92.00*||Student - $43.00**||Retired - $43.00*|
|Discount at annual conference||•||•||•|
|Eligible to vote and hold National council positions||•|
|ACE e-blast communications||•||•||•||•||•|
|Discounts on ergonomics journals||•||•||•||•||•|
|Access to member directory||•||•||•||•||•|
|Access to web resources sorted by category and industry||•||•||•||•|
|Access to job and RFP postings||•||•||•||•|
|Able to list in consultants directory (if consultant)||•||•|
|Able to apply for student awards||•||•|
|Event, news and information notification||•||•||•||•||•|
|Discount on ACE professional development events||•||some events||some events||•|
|Access to ACE webinars||•||•||•||•|
|Regional news and information broadcasts||•||•||•||•||•|
|Able to list in Directory of Research||•||•||•||•|
* + Provincial tax includes one-time $30 processing fee
** + Provincial tax