The Association of Canadian Ergonomists/Association Canadienne d'Ergonomie (ACE) has launched its newest initiative, the Corporate membership program!
Our current Corporate Members are:
- The Global Group
- ergoCentric Seating Systems
- Lifeform Furniture Manufacturing
- Fanshawe College
- Fellowes Canada Ltd.
Please take time to visit their websites.
ACE aims to promote ergonomics and to raise the standards of practice in ergonomics. With the development of a Corporate member program, we are hoping to build stronger links between ACE and private and public enterprise in pursuit of this mission.
Corporate members will be recognized as supporters of ergonomics in Canada. They will help ACE to achieve its goals and ACE will reciprocate with special Corporate member benefits. The program is a great step for both ACE and the field of ergonomics in Canada and we welcome the partnership opportunities it will provide!
Some of the advantages associated with Corporate membership include:
- Recognition as a supporter of ergonomics in Canada
- Visibility on the ACE Web site
- Access to the network of Canadian Ergonomists including professional consultants and researchers
- Access to national and regional conferences and workshops
For more information about Corporate membership, please contact the ACE National Office at 1-888-432-2223