ACE aims to promote ergonomics and to raise the standards of practice in ergonomics. With the development of a Corporate member program, we are hoping to build stronger links between ACE and private and public enterprise in pursuit of this mission.
Our current Corporate Members are:
Some of the advantages associated with Corporate membership include:
- Recognition as an ACE Corporate Member and supporter of the field of Ergonomics
- Positioning, including your logo on our Home Page with a link to your website.
- Permission to designate the company as a `Corporate Member of ACE` in conjunction with the use of the official ACE logo, supplied by the Association, on all virtual product and promotional material, without the implication of product endorsement.
- Note: Permission is NOT granted to place our logo on printed material, physical products, or packaging.
- First access to sponsorship opportunities at ACE conferences and educational sessions.
- First access to ACE conference exhibition space.
Other benefits of Corporate membership and pricing are below.
|Type of Corporate Membership
|Receive complimentary ACE webinar registrations for members of your team.
|Sponsor webinar (includes logo on first page and a blurb by the host of the webinar).
|Job posting(s) on ACE website.
|Eblast – all about you to our members
|Member recognition – Logo once a quarter in our Eblast to members
|Create/present a webinar (some conditions apply)
|1 free "membership" to a qualified employee of the company or 2 affiliate memberships. (this does not include CCCPE dues)
For more information, please contact the ACE National Office at 1-888-432-2223.