We would like to thank our sponsor
On behalf of the organizing committee for the 2022 Association of Canadian Ergonomists (ACE)
Virtual Symposium, we invite you to consider supporting the profession of ergonomics in Canada through this year’s sponsorship opportunity. Becoming involved with this event will provide exposure for your people, your products or services and your organization. The virtual symposium program is designed for networking, developing and expanding professional relationships, and sharing experiences and solutions for ergonomics and human factors.
The theme “Explore the World of Ergonomics” challenges us to look at ergonomics in the world today. The 2022 ACE Virtual Symposium will be of interest to ergonomics/human factors professionals, health and safety professionals, researchers, educators and students, and practitioners in rehabilitation, industrial hygiene, industrial design, human resources, psychology, and engineering.
The conference program is designed to provide multiple opportunities to network, to develop
and expand professional relationships, and to share experiences and solutions for current
issues. It is also an excellent forum for generating new leads, showcasing your products and/or
services, and demonstrating support and commitment to ergonomics in Canada.
The virtual symposium committee welcomes your contribution and will work to ensure that your investment in ACE 2022 is worthwhile.
Sponsorship Rate: $500*
* ACE Corporate members receive a 10% discount and premier table choice
VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM PLATFORM – Remo
Remo is a virtual event platform that allows for a live interactive experience that recreates the natural interactions that have been difficult to experience in past years. Sponsors/Exhibitors will be able to talk to attendees “face to face” online through video chat at their virtual table.
VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM GUIDELINES, POLICIES, REGISTRATION
- Registration and payment for sponsors can be made HERE. If you are an ACE corporate member please contact ACE National Office at 1-888-432-2223
- Sponsor can be provided a refund (minus a $100 processing fee) if the request is received by September 30th, 2022.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations after September 30th, 2022.
- In the case of a “no show” or should technical difficulties occur on the end of the sponsor, no part of the payment will be refunded.
- Should technical difficulties occur on the end of ACE or Remo the payment will be refunded (minus a $100 processing fee)
- Upon registration, it is the duty of the company to forward their logo and description to @email with ‘SPONSOR’ in the heading of the email for inclusion on the virtual symposium website.
- All digital media is to be received no later than September 30th, 2022. Please ensure digital logos have a resolution of 300 dpi or greater.
- No sponsor shall assign, sublet, or share the virtually reserved space without the authorization of the ACE Virtual Symposium committee prior to the symposium.
- In registering as a sponsor, the sponsor is acknowledging that they have reviewed the above guidelines and policies, and accept them as stated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the ACE National Office at 1-888-432-2223 or @email.
ACE thanks you for taking the time to consider sponsoring at this unique event.
Hayley Crosby, 2022 ACE Virtual Symposium Chair