- Social events will be open to all conference attendees. ACE members who are not attending ACE2023 are also invited.
- There may be nominal registration fees.
- Sign up for the conference mailing list for updates via the link on the ACE2023 home page.
Sep 29 to Oct 1
Toronto Blue Jays last home games of the season.
The new “Outfield District” is A-MAZ-ING and makes for a fun event even for non-baseball fans!
It has created a much better social experience at the stadium. In the past, you had an assigned seat and didn’t really have a chance to talk to anyone except the people you were sitting next to. Now, you can spend the whole game in the “outfield district” if you like, where there is lots of space to grab a drink or bite to eat, mingle and explore.
- Cost: approx. $25
- Sign up for the mailing list for a Toronto Blue Jays game
- CRE-MSD Conference, See Technical Program for more details via the link on the ACE2023 home page.
- There will be social events immediately following this conference at or near the CRE-MSD venue and/or in the evening at the hotel in Burlington.
Oct 3 & 4
- ACE Conference, See Technical Program for more details via the link on the ACE2023 home page.
- Exhibitor Reception (Oct 3, 4 to 6pm)
- This will be in the Exhibitor Hall at the Burlington Hotel
- Visit with the exhibitors and chit chat with new and old acquaintances.
- A ticket is included with Conference Registration.
- If you are not attending the conference, you can purchase a ticket on the Registration page.
- We will be organizing group visits to nearby social establishments later in the evening on the 3rd and/or 4th.