We will update this page as more information becomes available.
Updates will be shared on our conference mailing list. Sign up information is available on the ACE2023 Home Page.
- Though not part of the ACE conference, this is a high quality event that may be of interest to many.
- Registration is normally free but details have not been released yet for this year.
- At the time of writing, the location for this conference has not been announced but is normally in the GTA West.
This year's topic:
The Business of Ergonomics
MSD prevention activities impact overall system performance metrics beyond health and safety, including productivity, quality of products and/or services, employee satisfaction and profits. This conference will focus on how the integration of ergonomics impacts the balance between these metrics to optimize business performance.
Oct 3 & 4
- More details, specific times and dates will be announced closer to the conference.
- Registration will be available via the link on the ACE2023 home page
- Jim Potvin
- Rachel Mitchell
75 minute curated panels with invited experts on hot ergo topics
- Interactions between Psychosocial Factors, MSD & Mental Health
- Design & Ergonomics (Engineering, UX, Usability)
- Healthcare / Patient Handling
- The New World of Work
- Technology, AI & Ergonomics
Other sessions include
- Research / Case Study (Poster Session)
- Undergraduate Student Awards (Poster Session)
- Graduate Student Awards (Presentation Session)
- Exhibitor showcase, both days